PLAYGROUND PROJECTS IN NEW JERSEY
The following are some of our recent playground projects in New Jersey:
- Cliffside Park Montessori, Cliffside Park, NJ We recently installed a composite play set for a school in Cliffside Park, NJ. The school chose the TR-0001, which features a double slide. For surfacing we installed poured in place rubber. We also installed synthetic turf in another area. See pictures here
- Bell’s Little Learners, Paramus, NJ. We installed the TR-0004, which has multiple slides, unique panels and a climber. Additionally, we flattened the ground beneath preexisting synthetic turf to secure the safety of the area. See pictures here
- Here We Grow, Westfield, NJ. Trassig installed the TR-0031 composite toddler set, a 3′ double slide, a fun hoop, curvy climber, music center and 4-seat pod in NJ. See pictures here
- Wayne Board of Education, Wayne, NJ The team installed poured in place rubber on an existing asphalt pathway. We first applied an impact attenuation layer then a colorful wear layer. The end result was a safer, ADA-compliant pathway! See pictures here
- Happy Face Care Center II Inc, Jersey City, NJ. For this project, we installed green poured in place surfacing and the TR-0004 which is ideal for 2-5 year olds. See pictures here
- Hudson Montessori School, Jersey City, NJ. We installed the TR-0003, equipped with a double slide, climbers, multiple panels and an ADA transfer station. For safety surfacing, we installed rubber tiles. Finally, we installed multiple animal-themed spring riders. See pictures here.
- Kids Interactive Day School, Oakland, NJ. For this day school, we replaced the existing rubber mulch surfacing with poured in place rubber. See pictures here.
- Nicholas Montessori School, Martinsville, NJ. We installed a composite play set for a 2-12 age group. The set included two slides, climbers, unique panels and an ADA transfer station. See pictures here