We offer turn key playground installation services in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and parts of Massachusetts. We are certified commercial playground installers with the right experience and tools to install all types of commercial playgrounds from all the major manufacturers. We are certified by the International Playground Contractors association. We also have in house certified playground inspectors that will make sure your playground equipment is installed up to code. Did you know that most playground code infractions happen at the install? Entrapment that are not inherent in the playground equipment are usually introduced during a bad install. We will not only make sure your playground installation is completed according to CPSC and ASTM standards, we will issue a safety certificate that attests to that.
In addition to playground equipment, we also install poured in place rubber, synthetic turf, bonded rubber, rubber tiles, engineered wood fiber, shredded rubber. We also have the capability and expertise to prepare the site for these surfaces, that includes, moving dirt, drainage and installing compacted aggregate.
We have installed hundreds of commercial playgrounds and safety surfaces throughout the tri-state area and New England. Go to our project area to see pictures of our installs and ask us for references. We are looking forward to work with you on your next playground project.
We also move playground equipment. This is not always advised, but if your equipment is fairly new and you need to move it to another site, we have done that on many occasions and we can help you. Give us a call at 203-659-0456
What to look in a good playground installer:
- Has all the liability, workman’s comp and auto insurance required for the job.
- Has a CPSI (Certified playground Inspector) on the team
- Is certified by the National Playground Contractor Association
- Is safety minded and has all the OSHA required certifications
- Has stellar local references
- Will warrant their install
- Works with you and your school or park schedule
- The crew shows up on time
- The install site is secured before and during the install
- The install process is neat.
- The after install clean up is thorough