PLAYGROUND PROJECTS IN NEW JERSEY
The following are some of our recent playground projects in New Jersey:
- Cliffside Park Montessori, Cliffside Park, NJ We recently installed a composite play set for a school in Cliffside Park, NJ. The school chose the TR-0001, which features a double slide. For surfacing we installed poured in place rubber. We also installed synthetic turf in another area. See pictures here
- Bell’s Little Learners, Paramus, NJ. We installed the TR-0004, which has multiple slides, unique panels and a climber. Additionally, we flattened the ground beneath preexisting synthetic turf to secure the safety of the area. See pictures here
- Here We Grow, Westfield, NJ. Trassig installed the TR-0031 composite toddler set, a 3′ double slide, a fun hoop, curvy climber, music center and 4-seat pod in NJ. See pictures here
- Wayne Board of Education, Wayne, NJ The team installed poured in place rubber on an existing asphalt pathway. We first applied an impact attenuation layer then a colorful wear layer. The end result was a safer, ADA-compliant pathway! See pictures here
- Happy Face Care Center II Inc, Jersey City, NJ. For this project, we installed green poured in place surfacing and the TR-0004 which is ideal for 2-5 year olds. See pictures here
- Hudson Montessori School, Jersey City, NJ. We installed the TR-0003, equipped with a double slide, climbers, multiple panels and an ADA transfer station. For safety surfacing, we installed rubber tiles. Finally, we installed multiple animal-themed spring riders. See pictures here.
- Kids Interactive Day School, Oakland, NJ. For this day school, we replaced the existing rubber mulch surfacing with poured in place rubber. See pictures here.
- Nicholas Montessori School, Martinsville, NJ. We installed a composite play set for a 2-12 age group. The set included two slides, climbers, unique panels and an ADA transfer station. See pictures here
- Valley School, Park Ridge, NJ. For this school we installed a composite set for 2-5 year olds. See pictures here
- Cresthill Academy, East Hanover, NJ. This area had damaged synthetic turf on their playground area, so we repaired it. See pictures here.
- Learning Garden Academy, Montville, NJ. This client’s poured in place rubber was deteriorating. There were several holes in the surface from wear and tear. We stabilized the surface with our rebinder and then we installed synthetic turf right over the surface. See pictures here.